Monday, January 21, 2013

Title: There you are When I rise in the morning 'til the setting of the sun I’m never out of your care. If I soar to the heavens or stumble and fall I know you are always there To lead me on this journey Down the road that takes me home, Your love leads me home. CHORUS Wherever I go, there you are Guiding my way both near and far. There is no place my heart can escape Your loving embrace. From the mountains so high, to the ocean below There is nowhere you can’t go. It’s so good to know Wherever I go, there you are. VERSE 2 Lord you have made me, you have searched me You have known me, From the beginning of time. When trouble surrounds me, Your hand is upon me You turn the darkness to light. Nothing is hidden from you -- Wisdom beyond minds of man. Your love I cannot comprehend. Bridge Wherever I am by your mercy and grace I’ll stand. I am forever engraved in the palm of your hand. Wherever we go Jesus is always with us no matter what. We have the Power to stand up for what we believe in because we are A Child of the King of Kings and The Lord of Lords.

No comments:

Post a Comment